Welcome to Petalscart!
We thank you for placing an order with us and making us a part of your celebrations. We always do our best to make your celebrations memorable and wonderful.
We love our work and try to serve people in their celebrations and have fun doing so. We try our level best that whatever we display on our website is delivered with the same quality as promised. In serving you we also care to follow certain guidelines, rules and processes. These terms and conditions are not there to intimidate the user but are there so as to minimise the areas of conflict. We have listed these so that the user is aware of the processes and rules that can affect him/her, his/her order and the recipient.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, clarify them from Customer care if you have any doubts. Be assured that our spirit of working is that everyone should be benefited – our team, our customers and our company.
- All products as shown on this website are subject to availability (as may be varied from time to time).
- In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- Certain flowers and plants may be delivered in “bud” to ensure longer life.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full not later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- By placing an order at our website, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on Petalscart website.
- Your submitting of the order is subject to our acceptance of the offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide.
- We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you in any given situation.
- Deliveries via courier services cannot be delivered at specific times. All orders will be delivered during the working day between 9am and 7pm.
- In case of a delivery not possible on public holidays or local restriction, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included complete address, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact number or e-mail address so that we can inform you if any delivery problems are encountered.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order, you can easily do so by calling +91 690 018 6097 (8:00 am – 11:00 pm) or send an email to email@example.com.
- Please give us at least 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
- Orders cannot be canceled or modified within 48 hrs from delivery date.
- Delivery confirmation for all midnight deliveries will be notified the next day before 11:00 am.
- Our custom delivery options are as follows:
Early Morning Delivery: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Fixed Time Slot Delivery: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Standard Delivery: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Midnight Delivery: 11:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- We take preference “Preferred Delivery Time” from customer, it is for your convenience and we make our best efforts to deliver your order within “preferred timeline” however this is not guaranteed and may not always be possible.
- During peak seasons, holidays, festivals or events, our customer service agents may not be able to provide immediate delivery confirmation. However, please be assured that our team is working hard to get your orders delivered as soon as possible.
- If the recipient is not found at home / office, your gift will be delivered to the neighbour, or security. At reception (in case of office), your order will be considered as delivered and we will not be responsible for any damage or loss of items. If recipient’s number is incorrect, not responding, or is unavailable, the delivery may not be possible and as such the recipient must collect the order from our delivery center within 24 hrs. from scheduled delivery time.
- If, for any reason, the delivery is “refused by recipient”, the order will be considered as delivery attempted and no refund / change of order is acceptable in this case. We, however, will try our best to convince the recipient for accepting the delivery. We offer free delivery only for selected pincode.
- A refund can only be requested in case of service failure. Our team will evaluate whether an order qualifies for a refund and decision of the management will be final. Under no circumstances will the refund amount can exceed the amount paid by customer. We are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer.
- Our team works very hard to deliver finest quality and service experience to its customers. For us, our customer and business is most important and we really care about delivering the best.
- In rare case of service failure or quality complaint, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond to you within 8-12 working hours.
- Our team will process a quick investigation on your order and in case of any quality / service failure found, we assure to re-deliver your product with complimentary flowers within next 24 hrs.
- While we really understand “Message on Card” and “Message on Cake” is extremely important to be accompanied with flowers and gifts. However, due to large number of complexities, we unfortunately do not guarantee the accuracy and delivery of such messages. It goes without saying that every possible care and attention is taken to ensure we do not miss on these messages. However, we will not take any guarantee about spelling mistakes or missing message on the cakes. What’s best here is that we rarely miss your messages. And in cases, usually our support team goes that extra mile to assist and take care of your every order complaint and concerns and makes an extra effort to put things right as and when possible.
Occasion Orders (Mother’s Day, Women’s Day, Valentine’s Day etc.)
Orders placed in Occasions cannot be cancelled. This is because we plan and process orders way in advance to ensure we deliver the best during occasions. No Fixed Time Guarantee for Occasion Week Orders. While we put in best of our efforts to ensure delivery of your orders as soon as possible, due to huge rush in Occasions we do not offer any fixed time guarantee. Orders are processed on first-come-first-serve basis, delivery areas and other local conditions. Delivery Status may arrive a little later. Due to huge Rush in Occasions, the delivery status confirmation by email and SMS may arrive little later. Our team works very hard to let you know that your order is delivered – soonest we can! Please be patient, all confirmed orders will be delivered on scheduled date. Support Team may take a little longer to respond. Our support team is on toes to ensure everything is good around us, they may take a little more time to respond. Kindly be patient if you have dropped us an email, we ensure it is being reviewed and will be positively answered back.
- Orders placed for Valentine week (7th – 14th February) cannot be cancelled.
This is because we plan and process orders way in advance to ensure we deliver the best during Valentine Rush.
- No Fixed Time Guarantee for Valentine Week Orders
While we put in best of our efforts to ensure delivery of your orders as soon as possible, due to huge rush during Valentine week we do not offer any fixed time guarantee. Orders are processed on first-come-first-serve basis, delivery areas and other local conditions.
- Delivery Status may arrive a little later
Due to huge Rush in Valentine, the delivery status confirmation by email and SMS may arrive little later. Our team works very hard to let you know that your order is delivered – soonest we can! Please be patient, all confirmed orders will be delivered on scheduled date.
- Support Team may take a little longer to respond
Our support team is on toes to ensure everything is good around us, they may take a little more time to respond. Kindly be patient if you have dropped us an email, we ensure it is being reviewed and will be positively answered back.
Customer Service Desk
In the event that you are not satisfied with our service, any complaints or suggestions should be addressed to:
Call us: +91 690 018 6097 (8:00 am – 11:00 pm) IST only
Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist you in resolving issues quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make your complaints within 24 hours from the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.